Provides you with the total peace of mind over the SECURITY & PRIVACY of YOUR DATA via Cryptography & Steganography….
Supported OpenSSL / LibreSSL Versions
FooCrypt has been validated against the following OpenSSL / LibreSSL Versions
Matrix Testing of FooCrypt has been performed against the following
OpenSSL / LibreSSL Versions
Testing Methodology :
1. OpenSSL Version Cypher encrypts input file using FooKey
2. OpenSSL Version Cypher decrypts encrypted input file using FooKey
3. unix diff command compares original input file and decrypted file
4. All Other OpenSSL Versions decrypt the file using the same Cypher and FooKey
5. unix diff command compares original input file and decrypted file
Steps 1 – 5 are repeated for each Cypher and for each OpenSSL Version.
Below is an extract of the standard out of FooCrypt’s, Matrix Validation Testing using an ASCII FooKey of 50 Cycles of 512 characters.